11.16.2013

H&M Loves NOLA

"Long time no see", said me (all the time). That's quite all right because I'll keep moving things along.

So to update you all, I:


Mother and I were too excited for the new store to open up it's doors and all the surprises that the morning would entail. I ran to get beignets for breakfast for us to enjoy in the line. It's simple things like Cafe Du Monde that make me so happy. We were then visited by plenty H&M reps who were just as excited to see us as we were to see them. There was also a second line full of H&M reps and stylish employees! It was seaux NOLA.

There were plenty raffles and gifts while we eagerly waited to rip through the two story building located in the heart of the French Quarter. We met some awesome New Orlenians and out-of-towners that shared the same love for the brand as we did (obviously). Mother was as happy as I and it was perfect to spend girl time with her. Oh, I love her so!

P.S. This H&M is the only one is the US to have a in-store home department. Who Dat?
"You're almost there." AKA "It's 10:30 peeps."
Doors opened at noon!
Until next time H&M!


No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?