8.29.2015

LSU Football Schedule 2015 Printable Poster

Fine time to gather all last minute preparations for this LSU football season. Just as there are certain "staples" (plenty of purple tunics without it getting weird) in a closet, there are also other gameday plans that I consider essentials.
one | two | three | four
I've loaded up on a season's worth of Grand's Flaky Layers, all the André and orange juice a fridge can accommodate. One thing was missing from my fall season routine however, and I thought about something not only functional but practical for everyone's gameday must-have list. Behold, a chic football schedule to ponder upon and to help keep track of games. I have mine placed on the fridge and I am looking forward to the season!
You can download the free printable here.
Do you have any gameday routines you are looking forward to?

:: Please note that these designs are for personal use only and not available for any commercial purposes including any promotional use on social media. All copyright of these images is retained by Dondalyn Breaux and Lauren Thompson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?