6.18.2013

Star Struck

Today was full of surprises. After yesterday of being struck by sickness and doomed to my bed all day I was super excited to be back to my normal self today. I got in the office to discover lunch was going to be on the office! We had Slice, which I suggest every pizza lover to go to when in town!

Then shortly afterward I attended my first board meeting. It was held at one of Chef & Author, John Besh's Restaurants, Restaurant August. The inside was gorgeous. The combination of brick walls, hardwood floors, and floor to ceiling windows makes me weak. Oh and there was 'menued' wallpaper which I thought was pretty neat! And what's a board meeting without a few finger foods? We had a few of Besh's delectables like this Louisiana Blueberry "Pavlova"! 

via GoNola


Preparation

Wallpaper made of menus.


Cheese Selections
But before the meeting kicked off there was buzz in the room that Rachel Bilson was downstairs hanging out near the restaurant. I about had a heart attack and had to run out to make certain I heard correctly. Sure enough, she was there!

She was so sweet when I sketchingly walked up to her (how else are you supposed to approach a celeb). I was sweating in seconds when I heard her voice! She was honestly so nice and agreed to take a pic with me! My day had been made. 

I still can't believe it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?