6.15.2013

Planning Ahead

Productivity makes me feel good. I usually open my eyes and plan my day from thoughts and ideas I dreamt about or how I feel when I arise. I normally write everything down, depending on how long the list is. And once things begin to be checked off my list, I feel happier and happier. 

Lists are my everything. I don't know what I'd do without at least one list a day. It's probably because my memory is that of Dory's. I actually have alarms that set off throughout the day for tasks and post-it reminders over my light switches. 

I'm going to go ahead and say this is normal. I wouldn't be able to function without my system. I'd say it's a good system.

Do you all have a particular way of planning/remembering tasks?



No comments:

Post a Comment

what's on your mind?